As the holiday season kicks off at American Fidelity and around the country, our Colleagues are taking the opportunity to give thanks with their teams, departments and divisions.
Several groups got together to share a meal and celebrate the accomplishments for the year.
The Enterprise Business Services group chose to not only get together and celebrate the holiday, they also took donations to benefit families outside the American Fidelity group. The team donated enough to provide Thanksgiving baskets to three families through the Salvation Army.
Colleagues in Strategic Development, Strategic Alliances and Life divisions all came together as a large group to spend time with each other and build camaraderie by sharing a meal.
Members of our Policy Administration team have been spending countless hours together working on their large project, but they took some time out to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.
Our Corporate and Human Resources (CHR) division combined a quarterly meeting with a Thanksgiving meal. In addition to talking about goals and hearing about ongoing projects in another division, CHR Colleagues shared a turkey dinner, and several brought sweet treats to share with the team.
These are just a few examples of how teams across the Company are celebrating the season.
- November 25, 2015Colleagues Pause to Give Thanks(0) Comments
- November 24, 2015Hot Jobs in Customer Service(0) Comments
- November 23, 2015What's Happening at American Fidelity (0) Comments
- November 19, 2015AF Colleague Makes Healthy Changes(0) Comments
- November 17, 2015Benefits Careers at American Fidelity(0) Comments
- November 17, 2015Hot Jobs in Data and Sales Support (0) Comments
- November 16, 2015AF Supports Jubilee Partners(0) Comments
- November 10, 2015Customer Service Careers at American Fidelity(0) Comments
- November 10, 2015Hot Jobs in Accounting and Software Development (0) Comments
- November 9, 2015Benefits at American Fidelity(0) Comments