This week’s hot jobs include a recruiting specialist in Oklahoma City and a health and welfare benefit plan consultant in California. Apply now or share with your friends!
Want to help others find great jobs? Apply for the recruiting specialist position at American Fidelity. This position will recruit, screen, test and select Colleagues and assist with retention efforts. This position markets AFA to potential candidates on a local and national basis.
Candidates need three to five years of HR/recruiting experience including recruiting and selection, manager and employee counseling, familiarity with HR laws/regulations, benefit and compensation administration, HRIS systems (preferably UltiPro) and skills testing software (preferably Qwiz). Candidates need strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to handle confidential information, flexibility in working on teams and managing multiple projects, adaptability in working with various hiring managers and assessing their needs and analytical skills to determine a candidate’s fit.
Health and Welfare Benefit Plan Consultant
Based in California, the health and welfare benefit plan consultant will serve our California Customers by providing analysis and consulting assistance on health and welfare benefit plan design, strategy and compliance. This position will also generate revenue by selling consulting services and creating new services and will give presentations on health and wellness benefit plan issues such as Health Care Reform.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, math or statistics or a juris doctorate, along with more than 10 years of experience in health plan underwriting, health actuary, health and welfare plan consulting or benefits legal counsel. They should also have strong business development experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, Customer service and relationship development experience, problem-solving and decision-making skills, extensive experience in public speaking about employee benefits and leadership skills.
Job Openings and Hiring Process
- May 21, 2013Hot Jobs in Recruiting and Health/Welfare Plan Consulting (0) Comments
- May 20, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Living Smart and Earning Recognition(0) Comments
- May 16, 2013Truckin’ for Food(1) Comments
- May 15, 2013Why work at a boring insurance company? (0) Comments
- May 14, 2013Hot Jobs in Benefits and COBRA Administration (0) Comments
- May 13, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Providing Opportunities(0) Comments
- May 9, 2013Ask a Recruiter I The Right Resume(0) Comments
- May 8, 20135 Interview Tips to Calm Your Nerves(0) Comments
- May 7, 2013Hot Jobs in Benefits and IT (0) Comments
- May 6, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Thunder Up(0) Comments