Today the neighborhood around our Home Office will be filled with runners and walkers in Santa hats, reindeer horns and elf costumes as our Colleagues participate in the annual Jingle Jog.
This year’s event will have “A Christmas Story” theme, so if you’re in the area, look out for the Red Ryder BB gun or an ugly lamp!
Tomorrow, our Colleagues at the new office complex will participate in their own Jingle Jog around the grounds.
The annual event ensures that we keep wellness in mind during the busy holiday season. We may indulge in extra treats this time of year, so it’s more important than ever to stay active.
In addition, those who participate can earn points in this year’s wellness challenge. The six-week challenge combines elements of nutrition, fitness and lifestyle. Colleagues who earn enough points will be entered into a drawing for prizes that encourage continued healthy lifestyle changes.
I enjoy working for a Company that makes it easier to live a healthy lifestyle and that encourages me through fun promotions and contests. What do you do to stay healthy during the holiday season?
- December 17, 2014Putting the Jingle in Our Jog(0) Comments
- December 16, 2014Hot Jobs in Sales and IT (0) Comments
- December 15, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Honoring Service from Three to 60 Years(0) Comments
- December 11, 2014Ask a Recruiter I AFA’s Hiring Process(0) Comments
- December 10, 2014Holiday Season Brings out the Best in Colleagues(0) Comments
- December 9, 2014Hot Jobs in IT and Internal Audit(0) Comments
- December 8, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Celebrating 54 Years (0) Comments
- December 4, 2014Day in the Life: Creative Services(0) Comments
- December 3, 2014AFA, Celebrating the Holiday Together(0) Comments
- December 2, 2014Hot Jobs in Customer Service and Quality Assurance (0) Comments