The holiday season is around the corner, bringing with it crammed full social calendars and tempting treats. It can be difficult to stay healthy this time of year, but AFA tries to help Colleagues stay healthy even during the holidays.
This year we’re hosting an NFL Wellness Challenge to promote Nutrition, Fitness and Lifestyle from Thanksgiving through the new year. Colleagues earn yards in the football-themed challenge by eating fruits and vegetables, exercising and sleeping at least seven hours a night. If a Colleague earns 100 yards in the challenge, they score a touchdown and are eligible for a prize!
We also make it easier for Colleagues to fit exercise into their days by hosting a Turkey Trot before Thanksgiving and a Jingle Jog before Christmas during lunch. Colleagues can also take advantage of our on-site fitness center and the personal training sessions and classes provided.
How do you stay healthy through the holidays?
- November 20, 2014AFA Challenges Colleagues to Stay Healthy through the Holidays(0) Comments
- November 19, 2014Telecommuting: A Win-Win for AFA (0) Comments
- November 18, 2014Hot Jobs in Administrative and Compliance (0) Comments
- November 17, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Thunder Prize Package Winners(0) Comments
- November 13, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Resume Tips(0) Comments
- November 12, 2014Staying Connected(0) Comments
- November 11, 2014Hot Jobs in IT and Graphic Design (0) Comments
- November 10, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Weekly Round-Up(0) Comments
- November 6, 2014Day in the Life – Compliance(0) Comments
- November 5, 2014AF Supports Colleagues’ Favorite Charities(0) Comments