Check out American Fidelity’s hot jobs this week in compliance in Oklahoma City and IT in Jackson, Mississippi. Apply now or share with your friends!
Compliance Analyst II – Oklahoma City
We’re looking for a compliance analyst with annuities experience to join our team! If you’re looking for a position with a stable company, pension and 401(k), growth opportunities and incentives, apply today!
This position will ensure American Fidelity’s compliance with federal and state legislation relating to product forms and related systems, processes and materials. Our compliance analysts help protect our Customers, Colleagues and the Company by following compliance guidelines.
Software Developer – Jackson, Miss.
Are you a software developer looking to grow your career in Jackson, MS? We want to hear from you! We’re searching for a software developer to join our Jackson team to assist with developing, testing and implementing software applications.
Our team in Jackson supports American Public Life, an American Fidelity Company providing life and supplemental health insurance solutions. Benefits to Colleagues include major medical, dental, vision, life and supplemental health insurance plus pension and 401(k).
Job Openings and Hiring Process
Check out American Fidelity’s other OKC job openings and field sales positions, learn about our hiring process and review tips on getting hired at AFA. If you have questions about our openings, let us know in the comments!
- October 21, 2014Hot Jobs in Compliance and IT(0) Comments
- October 20, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Win a Thunder Prize Package(0) Comments
- October 16, 2014Benefits at AFA(0) Comments
- October 15, 2014AFA Colleague Honored with the 30/30 NextGen Award(0) Comments
- October 14, 2014Hot Jobs in Business Analysis and Administration(0) Comments
- October 13, 2014AFA Embraces ‘Employer of Choice’ Culture(0) Comments
- October 9, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Finding an Internship(0) Comments
- October 8, 2014Make Networking Work for You(0) Comments
- October 7, 2014Hot Jobs in Technical and Customer Service(0) Comments
- October 6, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Customer Service Week(0) Comments