Working for an insurance company, many of our Colleagues have access to our Customers’ personal information and it is our duty to protect them. One way we help our Colleagues stay updated on protecting our Customers is through our Fighting Fraud newsletters.
Each quarter we encourage Colleagues to read the newsletter and complete the acknowledgment form for a chance to win a prize. The newsletters provide information on how guard against fraud for our Customers and for our personal lives.
This week Colleagues are receiving the first Fighting Fraud newsletter of the year. Those who complete the acknowledgment form for all four newsletters receive training credit.
We not only continually educate our Colleagues on fraud and ways to protect against it, our Internal Audit Colleagues are dedicated each day to making sure Customer information is handled properly. Want to learn more about working in the Internal Audit department at AFA? Come back on Wednesday to learn about a day in the life!
- March 10, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Fighting Fraud(0) Comments
- March 6, 2014How to Get Hired at American Fidelity (0) Comments
- March 5, 2014Having Fun, Helping Kids(0) Comments
- March 4, 2014Hot Jobs in Customer Service (0) Comments
- March 3, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Leadership Development(0) Comments
- February 27, 2014American Fidelity New Hires(2) Comments
- February 26, 2014Supporting the Arts(0) Comments
- February 25, 2014Hot Jobs in HR and Customer Service (0) Comments
- February 24, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Toastmasters Speech Contest(0) Comments
- February 20, 2014Three Strategies the Olympics Teach Us about Teamwork (0) Comments