Teachers, students and parents aren’t the only ones gearing up for the school year. American Fidelity’s largest Customer niche is school districts, so our busiest time of the year hits when school starts back. We begin preparing for all of the upcoming enrollments we have planned where our hard-working account managers try to meet with every teacher and supporting staff member in each district we serve. Why does that matter to you as a potential AFA Colleague?
- If you’re applying for one of our American Fidelity Educational Services (AFES) account manager openings, you could become one of the Colleagues serving our education Customers.
- Many of our Home Office positions work directly with our field team and Customers.
- Our education Customers are crucial to the success of the Company, so it’s important that all Colleagues are familiar with the process and how it benefits both the Customer and the Company.
So, how does the enrollment process work? Employees appreciate the opportunity to make informed decisions regarding their benefit plans. American Fidelity provides employee group meetings to help educate employees on all the benefits and services available during the benefit enrollment period. During enrollment, the account manager goes to the school to make it easier for the teachers and support team members. The account manager offers personalized, one-on-one benefit enrollments to help employees understand the available benefits and allow employees to ask questions and discuss their personal benefit needs, so they can decide which benefits will work best for them. If the employee is already a Customer, the Colleague will review their current policies, remind them to turn in claims and answer any questions they have.
- July 23, 2014AFA Field Team Gears Up for School(0) Comments
- July 22, 2014Hot Jobs in Actuarial and IT (0) Comments
- July 21, 2014Charity Proceeds Benefit Rainbow Girls(0) Comments
- July 17, 2014Providing Work-Life Resources for Colleagues (0) Comments
- July 16, 2014CIO Helps New Tech Colleagues Share Feedback(0) Comments
- July 15, 2014Hot Jobs in Training and IT (0) Comments
- July 14, 2014What’s Happening at AFA │Getting Our Food Truck Fix(2) Comments
- July 10, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Hiring in IT(0) Comments
- July 9, 2014Day in the Life: Recruiting and Performance Management Specialist (0) Comments
- July 8, 2014Hot Jobs in Operations and IT (0) Comments