One of our core values at American Fidelity is being Always Future-Oriented. There are many different ways to look to the future, but one of the keys is continuous improvement. We’re always looking for ways to improve not only processes and projects, but ourselves.
For example, just a few weeks ago I got to attend the Dreamforce conference hosted by Salesforce.com. I learned new ways to help our job seekers connect with the Company. I freshened up my recruiting and onboarding skills. Plus, I was able to connect with others in my field to share best practices.
Other Colleagues may also attend conferences relating to their professions or to the insurance industry. AFA assists with job-related certifications, provides a tuition reimbursement program and even offers college courses at work.
Plus, we offer many internal programs as well, from training on topics ranging from Excel to project management to brainstorming strategies to insurance products and more. We have training certification programs on Customer service and leadership. And if Colleagues want to polish their public speaking skills or learn to speak a new language, we help with that too.
There are so many ways to keep learning at AFA and I’m glad I’ve been able to take advantage of several of them. What kinds of training programs do you look for in an employer? Let us know in the comments!
- October 29, 2014AFA Provides Training and Resources for the Future (0) Comments
- October 28, 2014Hot Jobs in HR and Data Solutions(0) Comments
- October 27, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Costume Contest, Prizes and Treats(0) Comments
- October 23, 2014New Hires at AFA I Featuring a Para Actuary (0) Comments
- October 22, 2014Improving Leadership at AFA(0) Comments
- October 21, 2014Hot Jobs in Compliance and IT(0) Comments
- October 20, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Win a Thunder Prize Package(0) Comments
- October 16, 2014Benefits at AFA(0) Comments
- October 15, 2014AFA Colleague Honored with the 30/30 NextGen Award(0) Comments
- October 14, 2014Hot Jobs in Business Analysis and Administration(0) Comments