Another month brings another 20 faces to the American Fidelity team. At our Home Office in Oklahoma City, we have 13 new Colleagues. The other seven new hires are working in field sales positions across the country. Each month we like to hear from one of our new hires, so this time I sat down with previous intern and current para actuary, Patrick Bonham.
Patrick interned at AFA in 2013 in our Strategic Development Division where he worked on research for product pricing and monthly reports. He then interned in Strategic Alliances, working on various para-actuary projects.
“While interning, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and culture at AFA, truly unmatched in today’s world,” Patrick said.
Debating whether to stay in Oklahoma or move away, Patrick decided to apply for a full-time position at AFA. If he got it then he’d stay, but if not he would move.
“I am truly happy to come to work each day because of the family atmosphere.”
Help me welcome Patrick and our other new hires by commenting!
- Jacki Abalos: Benefits
- Jay Bevercombe: Sales
- Hannah Burgess: Talent Management
- Eric Carson: Support Center
- Christa Cherian (intern): Talent Management
- William Farmer: Sales
- Joshua Gaffer: Sales
- Maria Gibson: Sales
- Kelly Hildebrand: Sales
- Spenser Holden: Customer Service
- Brett Johnson: Sales
- Daniel Lacey: ISD Services
- Jason MacKinnon: ISD Services
- Isis McKenzie: Sales
- Jasper Purvis: Executive Management
- Jonathon Sousa: ISD Services
- Sarah Traynor: Benefits
- Garret Vogel: ISD Services
- Robert Young: ISD Services
- October 23, 2014New Hires at AFA I Featuring a Para Actuary (0) Comments
- October 22, 2014Improving Leadership at AFA(0) Comments
- October 21, 2014Hot Jobs in Compliance and IT(0) Comments
- October 20, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Win a Thunder Prize Package(0) Comments
- October 16, 2014Benefits at AFA(0) Comments
- October 15, 2014AFA Colleague Honored with the 30/30 NextGen Award(0) Comments
- October 14, 2014Hot Jobs in Business Analysis and Administration(0) Comments
- October 13, 2014AFA Embraces ‘Employer of Choice’ Culture(0) Comments
- October 9, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Finding an Internship(0) Comments
- October 8, 2014Make Networking Work for You(0) Comments