Check out American Fidelity’s hot jobs this week in actuarial and benefits in Oklahoma City. Apply now or share with your friends!
Para Actuary II
Do you enjoy detailed work, analysis and solving problems? If you do and you have a basic understanding of actuarial concepts and experience working with spreadsheets, apply now for our para actuary II opening!
If you join the AFA family, you’ll be joining a financially stable company with perks such as pension and 401(k) plans, incentive opportunities, tuition reimbursement, training, certification payment expenses and more!
Do love helping others and playing an integral role in a company’s success? We’re looking for someone with advanced knowledge of claim processing, state and federal regulations, case management, medical terminology and analytical skills to lead our benefits team in our Association and Worksite Division (AWD). This division focuses on serving Customers in the auto market, municipalities and healthcare.
At American Fidelity, we provide paid holidays; a Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 7p.m. flexible workweek; on-site gym, bank, grill and medical clinic; medical, vision, dental and supplemental insurance; family events and more. Interested? Apply for the benefits manager opening today!
Job Openings and Hiring Process
Check out American Fidelity’s other OKC job openings and field sales positions, learn about our hiring process and review tips on getting hired at AFA. If you have questions about our openings, let us know in the comments!
- September 16, 2014Hot Jobs in Actuarial and Benefits (0) Comments
- September 15, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Attend a Career Fair(0) Comments
- September 11, 2014Intern at American Fidelity(0) Comments
- September 10, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Optimize Your Job Search(2) Comments
- September 9, 2014Hot Jobs in Operations and IT(0) Comments
- September 8, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Insure Your Love During Life Insurance Awareness Month (0) Comments
- September 4, 2014Day in the Life: Customer Service Adjuster (0) Comments
- September 3, 2014Connect with AFA, Like Us, Follow Us!(0) Comments
- September 2, 2014Hot Jobs in Operations and IT(0) Comments
- August 28, 2014AFA Recognized by American Heart Association(0) Comments