Part of the fun in life is trying new things. American Fidelity is helping Colleagues do just that during the next few weeks with our Passport to Fitness wellness challenge.
This challenge encourages our Colleagues to try new ways to exercise. After all, exercise is supposed to be fun. If it’s not, you probably just haven’t found the right workout for you yet. The program rewards Colleagues for trying different on-site exercise classes, cardio machines and strength-training moves.
The Core, our on-site fitness center, provides Colleagues with plenty of opportunities to find something that suits them. I’ll admit, I’m not someone who loves working out, but I’ve really enjoyed trying our 10-10-10 class. I can go on my lunch break and spend 30 minutes working up a sweat with a series of full-body strength and cardio combos that get my heart rate up and build strength. Jessica, one of our personal trainers, does a good job of keeping us distracted and entertained during the class so that the time flies by. Plus, I’ve gotten to know some Colleagues from around the Company.
We offer classes during day, such as CoreFit, yoga and 20-minute abs. And for Colleagues who can’t squeeze a workout into lunch, we have a morning boot camp class and evening Zumba. There’s a little something for everyone.
During the contest, Colleagues earn stamps on their passport for trying different classes and exercises. Participants are entered to win a variety of healthy prizes to help them on their wellness journey.
What kinds of wellness programs would like your employer to offer?
- March 2, 2015Passport to Fitness(0) Comments
- February 26, 2015New Hires at AFA featuring an IT Intern(0) Comments
- February 25, 2015Customer Service Certification at AFA (0) Comments
- February 23, 2015Hot Jobs in Event Planning and Benefits(0) Comments
- February 23, 2015Colleagues Support the Children’s Center(0) Comments
- February 18, 2015Live Smart Spotlight | Diana Bittle(0) Comments
- February 18, 2015Leadership and Management Development at AFA(0) Comments
- February 17, 2015Hot Jobs in Internal Audit and IT (0) Comments
- February 16, 2015Celebrating Black History Month(0) Comments
- February 12, 2015Ask a Recruiter | Game Changing Job Trends(0) Comments