This week we celebrated American Fidelity’s 53rd birthday. Our birthday was on Dec. 1, and we celebrated with Colleagues on Tuesday with a bedlam bash.
We got to wear our bedlam gear, or any attire to support our favorite teams and we had delicious tailgate style lunch from Swadley’s BBQ. And of course it wouldn’t be a party at AFA without a little friendly competition. Check out the contests we had!
- Chili Cook-Off: Eight of our Colleagues whipped up their best batches of chili for three of AFA’s executives to put through the taste test. It was a close running, but the first place prize was awarded to one of our 40-year Colleagues, Judy Condron.
- Tailgate Banner: We had eight teams enter the banner contest to show pride for their favorite teams. Some teams came out as divided bedlam fans, while others supported team AFA.
- Super Fan: A handful of our Colleagues entered this contest by decking out in their favorite team attire and sharing a photo with us. The entire Company was invited to vote for the winners.
I had a great time celebrating our Company’s birthday with fellow Colleagues, and can’t wait for 54 years!
Check out the photos from our event on our Facebook page, AFA Careers.
- December 5, 201353 Years and Going Strong(0) Comments
- December 4, 2013Day in the Life: Benefits(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Hot Jobs in IT (0) Comments
- December 2, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Sharing the Holiday Spirit at Buchanan (0) Comments
- November 27, 2013New Hires at AFA(0) Comments
- November 26, 2013Hot Jobs in Customer Service and IT (0) Comments
- November 25, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Generosity Abounds at American Fidelity(0) Comments
- November 21, 2013A Family Company – More than Just a Slogan(0) Comments
- November 20, 2013Sharing the Holiday Spirit I Donating Blood – or Food(0) Comments
- November 19, 2013Hot Jobs in IT (0) Comments