Another month down and we’ve hired another 22 Colleagues to join our team. Seven new account reps have joined AFA and are already busy doing their part to help provide financial protection to those working in the education, auto, municipality and healthcare niches. That means our Home Office in OKC has gained 15 new faces.
One of the areas we hire in regularly is IT. So, I talked with Ryan Hill our new production support analyst to see what his job entails and how he likes working at AFA.
Ryan works on the release management team keeping track of the Information Systems Division change calendar, following up on uncompleted tasks and coordinating the response effort when incidents occur.
He decided to go into IT because he’s been interested in computer systems his whole life and it’s carried over to the business world. “I enjoy making sure systems work well and keeping up with the new technologies in order to drive innovation in the workplace,” said Ryan.
When asked what he likes most about working at AFA, Ryan said he enjoys the collaborative environment where ideas can be shared and many perspectives are considered. “Everyone I’ve met has been welcoming. I’ve felt like part of the team since day one.”
Are you interested in joining our IT team? After all, we have made the Best Place to Work in IT List for 12 years in a row! Check out our job openings.
Help me welcome Ryan and our other new hires by commenting!
- Margaret Adams: Sales
- David Boyett: ISD
- Tiffany Chesnut: Benefits
- Richard Davis: Sales
- Sarah Dennehy: General Agency
- Callie Dezarn: Sales
- Natalia Earle: Imaging
- Luis Escobar: Flex
- Pablo Fabrega: ISD
- Malika Fleming: Benefits
- Edward Ford: Sales
- Tracy Hardmon: Field Training
- Jessica Harper: Sales
- Carrie Jefferson: ISD
- Jeffery Kirschmann: Sales
- Todd Latham: Actuarial Services
- Hugh Martin Jr.: ISD
- Tara Miller: Sales
- Nakisha Montgomery: Claims
- Don Ngo: Worksite Group
- Christian Smith: Customer Service
- August 27, 2014New Hires at AFA I Featuring an IT Colleague(0) Comments
- August 26, 2014Hot Jobs in Marketing and IT(0) Comments
- August 25, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Colleagues Vote, AF Donates(0) Comments
- August 21, 2014Test Your HSA Knowledge! (0) Comments
- August 20, 2014AFA Helps Colleagues Live Smart(0) Comments
- August 19, 2014Hot Jobs in Accounting and IT(0) Comments
- August 18, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Getting Ready for the Great State Fair of OK!(0) Comments
- August 14, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Basic Resume Tips(0) Comments
- August 13, 2014Celebrating Family Additions(0) Comments
- August 12, 2014Hot Jobs in IT(0) Comments