Check out American Fidelity’s hot jobs this week in IT in Oklahoma City. Apply now or share with your friends!
Software Developer – C#
AFA is looking for a software developer with C# experience to develop, test and assist in the implementation of programs according to specifications. The developer will also define system requirements, perform design and analysis and complete routine maintenance and production support.
Candidates need three to five years of experience in software development and C#, along with demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware, software and development tools. They need communication, collaboration, adaptability and project management skills.
Technical Infrastructure Specialist
American Fidelity’s technical infrastructure specialist will implement and support technical infrastructure and services solutions such as technical computing, storage, network, collaboration, voice communications, software releases, system upgrades, patches and more. They also perform system management activities and provide technical support and system administration.
Candidates should have experience working in large heterogeneous computing environments, SharePoint, OnBase, Microsoft Exchange, IronMail, Microsoft Lync and mass email delivery. Skills needed include communication, consultative, organization and administration.
Job Openings and Hiring Process
Check out American Fidelity’s other OKC job openings and field sales positions, learn about our hiring process and review tips on getting hired at AFA. If you have questions about our openings, let us know in the comments!
- July 29, 2014Hot Jobs in IT (0) Comments
- July 28, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Being a Lifesaver with United Way(0) Comments
- July 24, 2014New Hires at AFA I Featuring a Customer Service Colleague (0) Comments
- July 23, 2014AFA Field Team Gears Up for School(0) Comments
- July 22, 2014Hot Jobs in Actuarial and IT (0) Comments
- July 21, 2014Charity Proceeds Benefit Rainbow Girls(0) Comments
- July 17, 2014Providing Work-Life Resources for Colleagues (0) Comments
- July 16, 2014CIO Helps New Tech Colleagues Share Feedback(0) Comments
- July 15, 2014Hot Jobs in Training and IT (0) Comments
- July 14, 2014What’s Happening at AFA │Getting Our Food Truck Fix(2) Comments