If you’re preparing for an interview, chances are you’re going through a set of questions you think might be asked. Wouldn’t you like to know from an actual recruiter what questions you should be prepared to answer in the first interview?
I sat down with one of American Fidelity’s recruiters to find out what the top three questions are that she thinks you should be prepared to answer in the first interview. Check out her answer in the video!
Now that you know what questions to be prepared for, start practicing those answers! If you need more information for interview preparation, check out our other Ask a Recruiter blog posts and submit your questions to be answered by an AFA recruiter in upcoming post.
- December 12, 2013Ask a Recruiter I Top Interview Questions (0) Comments
- December 11, 2013AFA Helps Colleagues’ Favorite Charities(0) Comments
- December 10, 2013Project Management and Market Research Jobs(0) Comments
- December 9, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Gadget Fair(0) Comments
- December 5, 201353 Years and Going Strong(0) Comments
- December 4, 2013Day in the Life: Benefits(0) Comments
- December 3, 2013Hot Jobs in IT (0) Comments
- December 2, 2013What’s Happening at AFA I Sharing the Holiday Spirit at Buchanan (0) Comments
- November 27, 2013New Hires at AFA(0) Comments
- November 26, 2013Hot Jobs in Customer Service and IT (0) Comments