Throughout the month of October, many people recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month by participating in walks, listening to doctors and nurses speak about the importance of getting screened, encouraging women to talk to their doctors about when to start getting mammograms and more.
Breast cancer is the second most common kind of cancer in women. American Fidelity recognizes this for our Customers and our Colleagues.
For our Customers, AFA offers Cancer Insurance to help offset the costs associated with treatment. Those affected with cancer can concentrate healing and their families without worrying about the expenses.
For our Colleagues, AFA has a Digital Mobile Mammography Screening Unit brought right here to our Home Office throughout the year. Oklahoma Breast Care Center’s certified technologists perform the screenings. It’s easy for Colleagues to make an appointment, head downstairs to the mobile coach, have their mammography and get back to work without have to worry about leaving the office.
How will you support Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
- October 1, 2014Breast Cancer Awareness Month(0) Comments
- September 30, 2014Hot Jobs in IT and Auditing (0) Comments
- September 29, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Wellness at Work(0) Comments
- September 25, 2014New Hires at AFA(0) Comments
- September 24, 2014A Great Place for Great Colleagues(0) Comments
- September 23, 2014Hot Jobs in Corporate Communications and Internal Audit(0) Comments
- September 22, 2014What's Happening at AFA │ Celebrating Family and Philanthropy(0) Comments
- September 18, 2014AF President Living Smart, Making Strides(0) Comments
- September 17, 2014American Fidelity Helps Recognize Top Teachers(0) Comments
- September 16, 2014Hot Jobs in Actuarial and Benefits (0) Comments