Spring is in the air, the trees are in bloom and the weather is getting warmer, which means it must be April here in Oklahoma City.
It also means that “April-ciation”, the month long celebration of our hard-working AFA Colleagues, is finally kicking off at American Fidelity!
It’s no secret how much we love our Colleagues, and to prove it, AFA has planned a month’s worth of weekly activities, contests, giveaways and other celebrations for our Colleagues.
We begin this week with breakfast served to us by members of our executive team. Next week we get to show our team spirit by wearing our favorite sports-team gear. Prizes will be handed out to the biggest super-fans.
One day this month we’ll play games like air-hockey, ping-pong and foosball . There’s even rumors floating around that a giant inflatable obstacle course will be awaiting Colleagues outside!
There’s more great fun for Colleagues to look forward to during “April-ciation”. I’m personally looking forward to the free food-truck day.
During “April-ciation”, our Colleagues can submit videos that show off their AFA team spirit. The videos will be posted on our internal website and voted upon by other Colleagues. The videos with the most votes win a pretty cool prize.
It’s certainly nice to feel appreciated, or should I say “April-ciated”?
Want to join in on the fun? Make sure to check our career page for job openings and apply. We want you to be a member of our amazing team!
- April 1, 2015It’s April-ciation at AFA!(0) Comments
- March 30, 2015Hot Jobs in Benefits Consulting and Compensation(0) Comments
- March 30, 2015Community Activities Abound in April(0) Comments
- March 25, 2015New Hires at AFA Featuring a Customer Service Specialist (0) Comments
- March 25, 2015AFA Colleagues Support CASA of Oklahoma County(0) Comments
- March 24, 2015Hot Jobs in HRIS and Sales Support (0) Comments
- March 23, 2015AFA in OKC (0) Comments
- March 19, 2015LiveSmart Spotlight | Lacey Courtney (0) Comments
- March 18, 2015Career Development at AFA(0) Comments
- March 17, 2015Hot Jobs in Benefits Administration and IT (0) Comments