Check out American Fidelity’s hot jobs this week in software development and actuarial in Oklahoma City. Apply now or share with your friends!
Salesforce Software Developer
Are you a software developer experienced in working with Salesforce? Apply now to join our team! This developer will define system requirements, perform design and analysis, develop and test programs and perform routine maintenance and production support on applications.
We’re seeking someone with Salesforce APEX coding experience who can design automations, customize platform user interface, create applications and develop data integration procedures for the Salesforce platform.
American Fidelity offers a dress for your day dress code, innovation opportunities and certification and training reimbursement.
We’re looking for a para-actuary to calculate, report and analyze data for actuarial purposes. This position will also create and modify spreadsheets and programs and provide related technical support.
Candidates need one to three years of experience, basic understanding of actuarial concepts, organizational skills and the ability to create basic database applications.
AFA provides a 401(k) and pension plan, incentive opportunities and on-site amenities such as a grill, gym, bank and medical clinic.
Job Openings and Hiring Process
Check out American Fidelity’s other OKC job openings and field sales positions, learn about our hiring process and review tips on getting hired at AFA. If you have questions about our openings, let us know in the comments!
- November 25, 2014Hot Jobs in Software Development and Actuarial (0) Comments
- November 24, 20142015 Charity Day Schedule Set(0) Comments
- November 20, 2014AFA Challenges Colleagues to Stay Healthy through the Holidays(0) Comments
- November 19, 2014Telecommuting: A Win-Win for AFA (0) Comments
- November 18, 2014Hot Jobs in Administrative and Compliance (0) Comments
- November 17, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Thunder Prize Package Winners(0) Comments
- November 13, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Resume Tips(0) Comments
- November 12, 2014Staying Connected(0) Comments
- November 11, 2014Hot Jobs in IT and Graphic Design (0) Comments
- November 10, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Weekly Round-Up(0) Comments