Check out American Fidelity’s hot jobs this week in accounting and IT in Oklahoma City. Apply now or share with your friends!
Accounting Representative I
AFA’s accounting representative will help the Company remain financially secure by providing accurate data entry, processing voucher and check requisition transactions, preparing stop payments, filing check requisitions, prepping and scanning documents and additional services to support the accounting department.
AFA’s database developer will work with Colleagues to plan, develop and maintain processes to import, transform, move and export data to make educated business decisions based on this knowledge. Database developers help ensure the data our Customers provide us is safe and secure while maintaining data integrity.
If you can understand the following sentence and want to work for Company that offers great benefits, complete an application today! We’re looking for someone skilled in developing ETL and SQL processes (OLTP and OLAP) who has knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database systems.
Job Openings and Hiring Process
Check out American Fidelity’s other OKC job openings and field sales positions, learn about our hiring process and review tips on getting hired at AFA. If you have questions about our openings, let us know in the comments!
- August 19, 2014Hot Jobs in Accounting and IT(0) Comments
- August 18, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Getting Ready for Great State Fair of OK!(0) Comments
- August 14, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Basic Resume Tips(0) Comments
- August 13, 2014Celebrating Family Additions(0) Comments
- August 12, 2014Hot Jobs in IT(0) Comments
- August 11, 2014AFA Colleagues Go Back to School, Too(0) Comments
- August 7, 2014Day in the Life – Field Training Specialist (0) Comments
- August 6, 2014Seven Reasons Why You Should Intern at AFA(0) Comments
- August 5, 2014Hot Jobs in Marketing and IT(0) Comments
- August 4, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Designing Spaces, Empowering Colleagues(0) Comments