One thing I love about American Fidelity is the Company’s dedication to our community. AFA supports local charities each month through our Charity Day program. Throughout the year we participate in campaigns to help raise awareness and donations for organizations like the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, Allied Arts and the United Way. In fact, our United Way campaign kicks off today with none other than Kevin Durant’s mom, the real MVP – Wanda Pratt!
We started talking about our campaign a few weeks ago and some Colleagues went on early bird tours of a few local agencies. Also, last week Colleagues were able to attend the Agency Fair right here at work where many of the United Way agencies set up a booth to talk about their organization.
Starting next week more Colleagues will have an opportunity to visit different United Way agencies and learn more about the organizations they are helping. Throughout our campaign different divisions of the Company will host activities to help increase our donations. Some of the activities planned include penny wars, ice cream sundae bars, breakfast cooked by executives, small incentives for reaching mini and large goals, bake sales and more.
What’s your top United Way agency? How do you help support local charities?
- July 28, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Being a Lifesaver with United Way(0) Comments
- July 24, 2014New Hires at AFA I Featuring a Customer Service Colleague (0) Comments
- July 23, 2014AFA Field Team Gears Up for School(0) Comments
- July 22, 2014Hot Jobs in Actuarial and IT (0) Comments
- July 21, 2014Charity Proceeds Benefit Rainbow Girls(0) Comments
- July 17, 2014Providing Work-Life Resources for Colleagues (0) Comments
- July 16, 2014CIO Helps New Tech Colleagues Share Feedback(0) Comments
- July 15, 2014Hot Jobs in Training and IT (0) Comments
- July 14, 2014What’s Happening at AFA │Getting Our Food Truck Fix(2) Comments
- July 10, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Hiring in IT(0) Comments