I know I’ve mentioned this before, but one of the great things about American Fidelity is that the Company really cares about our health. Our wellness incentives program encouraged Colleagues to take the first step in improving their health by taking a Health Assessment, which screens them for current and potential diseases and health issues.
The majority of our Colleagues raised awareness of their health by completing the assessment. Many Colleagues learned about areas where they may need to step up their wellness efforts or take precautions to avoid certain diseases and conditions.
One of these Colleagues was Thayla Bohn, vice president and senior counsel. Watch this minute and a half video to see what Thayla learned from her assessment and how she took action.
Check out AFA’s other wellness tools and let us know in the comments what wellness resources you want from your employer!
- April 17, 2014AFA’s Wellness Incentives Helps Colleague Improve Health(0) Comments
- April 16, 2014New Opportunities Fuel Success(0) Comments
- April 15, 2014Hot Jobs in Law and IT (0) Comments
- April 14, 2014What’s Happening at AFA | Saving for Retirement (0) Comments
- April 10, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Following up After the Interview(0) Comments
- April 9, 2014The Flexibility to Succeed(0) Comments
- April 8, 2014Jobs in IT and IT Security Project Management (0) Comments
- April 7, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Helping Colleagues Open Language Barriers(0) Comments
- April 3, 2014Day in the Life: Imaging Tech(0) Comments
- April 2, 2014LAMP Lights the Way(0) Comments