American Fidelity believes in making sure our Colleagues have great perks, health and wellness benefits and more. AFA supports our Colleagues in reaching their wellness goals and wants to make it easier for Colleagues to make healthy choices daily. Because of this commitment, we have been recognized by the American Heart Association (AHA) as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite. The Platinum level is the highest recognition that can be received.
“At AFA we strive to be an Employer of Choice. Providing a culture that supports our Colleagues in their wellness efforts is part of that goal, and it’s a great honor to receive this recognition,” says AFA’s EVP of PR, Branding, Total Rewards and Technical, Jeanette Rice.
The AHA program is designed to be a catalyst for positive change in American business. It recognizes employers who champion the health of employees through wellness programs. Implementing a worksite physical activity program and promoting a culture of living healthy will help worksites increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, lower turnover and reduce healthcare costs for the worksite and Colleagues.
One of my favorite wellness benefits is our on-site fitness center. Not only am I leading a healthier lifestyle, I’ve made some great friends there, too! Another great way AFA encourages Colleagues to lead healthy lives is recognizing their dedication to wellness through our Live Smart Achievement Award.
What motivates you to live healthy?
- August 28, 2014AFA Recognized by American Heart Association(0) Comments
- August 27, 2014New Hires at AFA I Featuring an IT Colleague(0) Comments
- August 26, 2014Hot Jobs in Marketing and IT(0) Comments
- August 25, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Colleagues Vote, AF Donates(0) Comments
- August 21, 2014Test Your HSA Knowledge! (0) Comments
- August 20, 2014AFA Helps Colleagues Live Smart(0) Comments
- August 19, 2014Hot Jobs in Accounting and IT(0) Comments
- August 18, 2014What’s Happening at AFA I Getting Ready for the Great State Fair of OK!(0) Comments
- August 14, 2014Ask a Recruiter I Basic Resume Tips(0) Comments
- August 13, 2014Celebrating Family Additions(0) Comments