The move from our Home Office location at 2000 N. Classen to 9000 Cameron Parkway in Oklahoma City is nearing completion and with it comes some serious progress to the new workspace. Here’s a quick update on how some features of the new office are coming along.
- Construction of our new parking garage will finish this May, and as you can see, it’s already looking pretty good!
- New state-of-the-art conference rooms are being added to our third floor.
- The theater room is up and running, and has already proven to be a great place for Colleagues to congregate.
- Saints On Site, our on-site clinic operated by St. Anthony’s Medical Group, opens its doors to Colleagues this upcoming Monday.
- While our temporary café continues to dish out the goods, the new permanent café, partially designed by our own Colleagues, will be complete in July.
- Also coming in July is our brand new world-class fitness center. A temporary spot has been set aside for Colleagues in the meantime to help them Live Smart!
- Major changes have come to our front lobby, including this comfortable little spot!
In addition to these most excellent improvements, a few more floors are undergoing remodeling ensuring an attractive and modern workspace for the remaining Colleagues who have yet to make the move into their new offices.
Speaking of sleek and modern, our IT group has completed work on the innovative wireless network that allows us to work wirelessly anywhere in the building as well as outside on the patio. We’re excited about the coming years in our new building and even more excited to continue building the American Fidelity legacy in Oklahoma City.