2015 was a wonderful year for us here at American Fidelity, filled with friends, food and fun events. We’re already getting excited about all the cool things coming our way in 2016. Here’s a quick look at just a few of the happenings we’re most looking forward to in 2016.
- Colleague Appreciation Week – Spring is a lovely time in Oklahoma, and we like to make it even better by celebrating our Colleagues with food, fun, prizes and more!
- Customer Service Week – Held each October, Customer Service Week is a time for us to step back and reflect upon how important our Customers are to American Fidelity. Festivities abound during Customer Service Week.
- Movie Night – Our Colleagues will be invited to bring the family along for outdoor movie screenings in the summer.
- Food Trucks – While we have world-class eating establishments in our Home Office, we like to mix it up every once in a while by inviting food trucks to set up shop at American Fidelity.
- Bring Your Kids to Work Day – Children enjoy a day of fun activities and games, lunch and spending time with their parents or grandparents learning about American Fidelity.
- Service Awards - Each December we recognize those dedicated Colleagues who have worked for our Company for many years.
- AF Birthday – Birthdays are always a fun celebration, and American Fidelity’s is no exception! This year we’ll be celebrating 56 years of being in business.