Have you set your new year’s resolutions and started working on them? I have and I’m thankful for all of the benefits AFA offers that will help me reach my goals for 2014. Colleagues at AFA have benefits that will help them reach goals related to health and fitness, training and education and more! Check out some of the ways Colleagues can meet new year’s resolutions with the help of American Fidelity.
- The Core: Colleagues can join our on-site fitness center for only $8 a month, and that includes access to two personal trainers, exercise classes, free and machine weights and cardio equipment.
- Saints On Site: Our on-site medical clinic makes it easy for Colleagues to stay on top of their health, and through our Walgreens @ Work program they can get prescriptions delivered right here at work.
- Degree at Work: AFA Colleagues have the opportunity to earn their degrees right here at work through our partnership with Oklahoma City Community College. English and math courses are offered for free, and all others are eligible for our tuition reimbursement program.
- Training: Our training departments offer a variety of classes for our Colleagues. Classes range from leadership training to public speaking courses to general information about our business.
- All-American Grill: Our on-site grill offers healthy options for breakfast, lunch and snacks. Colleagues have multiple healthy options to choose from each day.
- Weight Watchers at Work: This week we are finding out how many Colleagues are interested in the Weight Watchers at Work program. Colleagues are able to join the program and participate in classes right here at AFA.
- Wellness Incentive: Colleagues who participate in our high-deductible health plan are eligible to participate in the Wellness Incentive program. Colleagues who meet the health requirements receive a monetary incentive.
These are just a few of the benefits we have that help us reach our daily goals and hopefully our 2014 new year’s resolutions. What are your new year’s resolutions? Let us know in the comments!