- Fitness center: Colleagues at 9000 who are members of The Core at 2000 have access to the fitness center at the new building. Classes are available, and one of AFA’s trainers is on-site each day.
- Café/Grill: At the 9000 location Colleagues have a couple of on-site food options. We have an eMarket vending area where Colleagues can purchase anything from snacks and gum to a full lunch. Colleagues also have access to an on-site cafe. Coupons that are given to our Colleagues for birthdays and anniversaries can be used at the on-site grills at both of our locations.
- Massages: Our massage therapists from Praxis are available at both locations. Massages at 9000 are given on Mondays and Wednesdays, while Colleagues at 2000 Classen can get massages on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Lactation room: Colleagues at both locations have access to a lactation room.
- Discount tickets and passes: Just like Colleagues at 2000, our Colleagues at the new building have the ability to order tickets and reserve passes.
March 24, 2014 02:45 AM
With about 20 percent of our Home Office Colleagues settled in their new spaces at 9000 Broadway, we are working hard to ensure everyone has access to the amenities they are used to receiving. At the Home Office, our Colleagues have an on-site grill and fitness center, the ability to order discount tickets and more. As Colleagues move to our new location, we want to make sure they understand they still have great perks. As more Colleagues move to the 9000 Broadway location, we’ll enhance these offerings and add even more. Colleagues at 9000 have the following amenities on-site.