Did you know that we spend more waking hours at work than with our families? Wouldn’t you like to work somewhere that offers the things you value most?
An article from HBR.org
explains what high performers want at work. Here’s what, and how much, they say employees value certain things.
- Competitive compensation – 66%
- Bonuses and merit-based awards – 55%
- Retirement plans – 45%
- Supplemental training programs – 44%
- Flexible work location – 44%
- Vacation time – 43%
- Benefits plan for employees’ families – 43%
- Flexible schedule – 42%
- Education – 42%
- Personal recognition from higher-ups – 42%
- Up-to-date technology – 41%
- Workplace amenities – 38%
- Access to social media at work – 37%
- Healthcare – 36%
Check out past blog posts to find out what AFA offers on these fronts.
Would you like to work at AFA? Check out our OKC Home Office openings
and our field sales positions
and apply today.
Which of these things are most important to you? Let us know in the comments!