Everywhere I turn I seem to hear someone commenting in disbelief about it already being mid-April. Where has the time gone? We’ve certainly been busy at American Fidelity. We’ve already hired 69 people
this year! Plus, we implemented an all-wireless system in our new Home Office location, which now houses about 200 of our Colleagues.
The wireless environment allows Colleagues flexibility and mobility. We can travel throughout the building and even onto the patios without losing connectivity. The phone system runs through our laptops, so we can serve Customers or participate in conference calls regardless of where we are sitting at the moment. This makes it easier to collaborate with other Colleagues and share ideas.
In addition, in the past year we’ve expanded our service offerings
to better meet Customers’ needs, especially those arising from implementation of the Affordable Care Act. We educate our Customers to help them comply with regulations.
All of this growth led to promotions for several Colleagues. We promoted four Colleagues to assistant vice president and five to vice president. All of these Colleagues serve as Company officers.
Congratulations to the following Colleagues:
Assistant Vice President
- Andrea Brown-Robinson – Group Underwriting
- Lorianne Denslow-Kearney – Employee Benefit Counsel
- Jonathan Hinkle – IT Services
- Ed Pudlowski – COO of American Fidelity Administrative Services
- Thayla Bohn – Litigation, Operations and Preventative Law
- Ana Gomez – International Life Sales and Marketing
- Ken Henderson – Technical Infrastructure and Operations Group
- Brian Mauck – National Director of New Markets
- Jason Pledger – Business Development and Sales Support
As we grow, of course we still want to maintain our track record of financial stability. The independent insurance rating service A.M. Best recently awarded us an A+ rating
, which we’ve received every year since 1983!
American Fidelity believes promoting from within is important. When you look for jobs, do you evaluate the company’s growth and stability? Do you consider career growth opportunities within the company? What else would you want to know?