It’s time to welcome the newest Colleagues at American Fidelity. In the past month, AFA hired 19 new Colleagues for home office and field sales positions.
Three Colleagues will now be helping AFA reach more of those working in the education industry. Sandra Newsome, Patrick Lee and Dixcy Kilduff joined the American Fidelity Educational Services Division. To help those in the auto, health care and municipality niches, AFA hired Harold King, Kena Lawson and Sydney Lewis to the Association Worksite Division. Colleagues in both of these divisions work hard to make a difference in our Customers lives.
At our home office location in Oklahoma City, AFA hired 13 new Colleagues. Help me welcome them to their new positions!
- Jontue Byrd: rep, Customer service
- Devin Fischer: rep, Customer support unit
- Jennifer Robinson: rep, Customer service
- Nola Ruyle: rep, imaging technician
- Rachael Crawford: rep, Customer service
- Jacquelyn Campbell: analyst, compliance
- Teresa Elmore: rep, Customer service
- Kyle Lowe: building maintenance engineer
- Margo Bowman: rep, Customer service
- Amanda Rhoads: rep, Customer service
- Shemicha Hammon: rep, imaging technician
- Joshua Smith: analyst, support center
We wish you good luck as you start your new positions with American Fidelity, and we hope you can make this your home for many years!