Kimberly B., Performance Management and Recruiting Specialist
Are you getting ready to start the search for a new or first job? Looking for a job under any circumstance can be stressful. Where should you start, what are you looking for, how does your resume look? The list goes on and on.
Through the months we’ve put together different posts reflecting job search tips from our recruiters and hiring managers.
Check out these posts and find the help you need to get started on the right foot.
- Resolve to Find a Better Job in 2016
- How to Get Your Foot in the Door at American Fidelity
- When Is It Time to Look for a New Job?
- What to do 15 Minutes Before an Interview
- Basic Resume Tips
- Optimize Your Job Search
- Expectations of a Recruiter
- Make Networking Work for You
After reviewing these posts, if you still have questions, submit them here and our recruiters will help provide an answer and ease your job search stress!