- Recruiters review all the online applications and check them for skill sets and cultural fit.
- If your application stands out, a recruiter will conduct a phone interview.
- If you do well on your phone interview, an in-person interview is scheduled.
- For certain positions, you may also have to complete some skills testing during or after the initial face-to-face interview.
- Next, the remaining candidates meet with the hiring manager.
- Finally, many areas conduct a team interview to help ensure a candidate’s fit with the team.
February 4, 2015 02:30 AM
We love using this blog to tell you about the many great career opportunities being offered by American Fidelity, but you may be asking yourself, “Where and how do I actually apply?” Let’s start from the beginning. Since you’re reading this, it’s probably safe to assume that you are pretty savvy when it comes to looking up job information. However, there are a few great additional resources you can use to stay in the loop about all the job openings at American Fidelity. Start by following us on Facebook and Linkedin, and if you really want to be plugged in, go ahead and peek at our Twitter and Instagram accounts. Of course, you can always cut to the chase by visiting the AFA Careers page frequently to view new postings and the detailed job descriptions therein. The AFA Careers page is also where you’ll submit applications to work for American Fidelity. Once you’ve found the right position, go ahead and spend a little time freshening up your resume, cover letter, references or any additional materials you think may be pertinent to the position. It never hurts to highlight any skills or experience that are specific to the job. Ok, time to apply! Find the job you want to apply for on the AFA Careers page and Click “Apply Online.” Follow the step-by-step instructions, making sure that all the information you submit is correct. Once you hit “submit” and you receive the confirmation email, your application is then sent to our recruiters. We’ve talked recently about what happens once you submit your application, but here’s a step-by-step explanation about what to expect after you apply.