When preparing for an interview one thing you should do is go through a list of possible questions and make sure you’re prepared to answer. I talked with two of AFA’s recruiters to find out what their top interview questions are. Check them out and make sure you’re prepared to answer each of them.
- Why did you apply for this position?
- What do you know about American Fidelity and why do you want to work here?
- What role do you play in a team?
- If a former manager or Colleague were asked three things about you, what would they say?
- What motivates you and how do you motive others?
- Describe your ideal job.
- Describe a difficult work situation and tell how you overcame it.
- Give a one-word takeaway about your candidacy for this position.
These are the top interview questions from AFA recruiters. Are you looking for more possible questions and some help answering them? Check out this infographic from the Undercover Recruiter. Now you’re ready to apply for one of our open positions! Looking for more interview tips? Check out our Ask a Recruiter column. Have a question that we haven’t answered? Submit it here and our recruiters will answer!