Alejandra Campos, AFA Recruiter[/caption] Have you ever looked at job openings that have abbreviations that you just don’t understand? We’ve recently heard from candidates that some of American Fidelity’s job postings have abbreviations just like this. We’ve put together a listing of abbreviations to help you better understand what you’re looking at in our career postings.
- AFES – American Fidelity Educational Services: This is a division of our Company that serves the education industry.
- AWD – Association Worksite Division: This is a division of our Company that serves auto, healthcare and municipality niches.
- ISD – Information Systems Division: This is the IT division of American Fidelity.
- SM – Supplemental Medical
- DL – disability/life
- CSR – Customer service rep
- CSU – Customer Service Unit
- TL – team leader
Have you seen other abbreviations in our job postings, but don’t know what they stand for? Let us know in the comments and we can help! Job Openings and Hiring Process Check out American Fidelity’s OKC job openings and field sales positions, learn about our hiring process and review tips on getting hired at AFA. If you have questions about our job openings, let us know in the comments! &