American Fidelity’s Customer base is growing and that means our Company is too. Our recruiters have once again been hard at work filling AFA positions. So far this month we have hired 20 new Colleagues ranging from full-time field Colleagues across the nation to interns at our home office in Oklahoma City.
At AFA we help provide financial assistance to those working in the education, automobile, health care and municipality niches across the nation. That requires a lot of man power in a lot of areas. That’s why we are continually hiring new field Colleagues. This month we have six new faces in the field. These Colleagues will serve as the face of AFA, traveling to locations to educate Customers and potential Customers on the importance of our products and services.
At our corporate headquarters in OKC, we’ve hired three full-time Colleagues and eleven interns! That’s right, we hire interns to help them gain the experience they need to land a great first job and hopefully that’s at AFA.
Help me welcome these Colleagues to their positions:
- Alexa Lienhard (intern): talent management
- Alexander Scott (intern): actuarial resources
- Christopher McIntosh (intern): information systems division
- Diana Huynh (intern): information systems division
- Drew Estes (intern): law
- Elizabeth Gatewood (intern): travel and conference
- Kimberly Kline (intern): information systems division
- Kimberly Sievert (intern): group product management
- Lauren Strom (intern): information systems division
- Lucas Shannon (intern): product actuarial
- Mariana Garcia: rep, Customer service
- Mia Cooksey: rep, Customer service
- Priyanka Chakraborty: sr. analyst, software development
- Samara Fields (intern): benefits
We are excited to have all of these new faces and can’t wait to see what they bring to the table.