- On-site training such as courses on project management, leadership and managing stress.
- Certification options, including Customer service, leadership, Lean and performance management.
- Mentorship program.
- Career development specialist.
- Succession planning and promote-from-within programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Partnership with Oklahoma City Community College.
- Leadership Summit.
- Industry/professional certifications study aids and reimbursements.
- Foreign language courses.
February 11, 2015 01:36 AM
[caption id="attachment_2580" align="alignnone" width="300"] AF Leadership Summit 2014[/caption] American Fidelity has made the Training Magazine Top 125 list for the eleventh consecutive year. The list recognizes companies that provide excellent training and development programs for their Colleagues. We’re proud to be included in the list and of what it represents – all of the training and career development opportunities we provide our Colleagues to help them grow with AF. “Being on the Training Top 125 is a great honor and gets more difficult and competitive every year. We appreciate the support from our leadership and subject matter experts throughout the Company,” said David McLaughlin, training manager. “This year we achieved a record number of training hours for the Company and had more projects than ever before. It is an exciting time to be at AF.” AF Colleagues took more than 32,400 hours of training in 2014! We love that our Colleagues never stop learning and finding ways to improve. Here are some of the ways our Training team helps us continuously improve: