- I am consistently asked by superiors what they can do or what I need to accomplish and exceed expectations. Although not every request or suggestion is approved, I have never felt as though my input was not valued and given due consideration.
- I'm proud to work someplace that puts the Customer first and maintains its integrity in the process.
- I think the leadership teams do a great job planning for the future; I'm consistently impressed by how ahead of the game we are.
- Our Company values continual learning whether it be training courses here at AFA or college courses outside of AFA. Learning initiates growth and AFA supports that fully!
- The trust, support and autonomy to deliver on expectations as a manager, along with being in control of my schedule (within reason), are some of the things that I like best.
- I enjoy the flexible work schedules. I work the 7 a.m. shift, and it really helps me be able to be at home with my children and help them with homework, cook dinner and enjoy my evening.
- AFA helped me to find my current position when I knew I wanted to grow my career here.
- AFA is a Company directed by amazingly giving people. From the United Way to employees in hard times to the Oklahoma Blood Institute, we are given the opportunity, during working hours, to be paid to help others.
- I never in a million years thought that this would be my "dream job" until I came here, and now I can't imagine going anywhere else.
October 13, 2014 04:15 AM
Being an “employer of choice” is not a concept our Company takes lightly. It’s important enough to us that it’s one of our primary goals. Lately, we’ve been focusing on our core values and ensuring all of our Colleagues know what they are as well as what they mean to each of us. These values help provide meaning to the work our Colleagues do every day. But there are other factors that make American Fidelity Assurance Company a place people choose to work. Recently, we asked our Colleagues to tell us what they appreciate most about working for American Fidelity, and what our Company values mean to them. Here’s a small sample of what they said, with links to past posts that have more information on the topic: