Since you’re here reading our blog, we hope that means you’re interested in working at American Fidelity. We know we can’t guarantee that our readers will get hired here, but we do want to help increase your odds with some insider advice.
- Familiarize yourself with American Fidelity and our products and services.
- Check out our Day in the Life column and review posts for areas you’re interested in for a more detailed look at the job and area.
- Review our hiring process to help you understand how our application and interview process works.
- Find out what our recruiters look for in candidates by watching these videos of Kim Brecheen and Alejandra Wilson.
- Review our Ask a Recruiter column for answers to the most commonly asked questions, such as their top interview questions to ask, expectations they have of candidates, what to expect from a phone interview, questions you should ask and more.
- Join our Talent Network to receive AF job updates that match your interests.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest information about AF’s job openings.
Have other questions? Let us know in the comments!