Today kicks off our recruiters’ run of fall career fair appearances around the state. These events are a wonderful opportunity for job seekers to explore their professional options as they begin a new career path. “It is a great networking opportunity for students to meet company representatives in person while learning more about the company and future opportunities,” says AF recruiter Alejandra Wilson. “Students who make an impression may be pursued for future internship or job opportunities.” We encourage you to join us on one of the dates below to chat with our recruiters about the advantages of working for American Fidelity.
- University of Oklahoma Sooner Showcase Career Fair – Sept. 16 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Oklahoma State University Business Career Fair – Sept. 17 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- University of Central Oklahoma Career & Internship Fair - Sept. 23 12-3 p.m.
- Oklahoma Christian University Career Fair – Sept. 30 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Oklahoma City University Career Fair – Oct. 6 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
“Investigate all of your options at the Career Fair, make sure you present yourself with good communication skills and presentation including dress attire,” says AF recruiter Kimberly Brecheen. “Remember you are selling yourself to many potential employers.” Make sure to come prepared with multiple copies of your optimized resume. You can also check out these tips for career fair success to make sure everything goes smoothly. Have a question about career fairs or job searching that you’d like to ask one of our recruiters? Submit your question here and watch for our Ask a Recruiter column each month.