Welcoming New Faces
It’s been a big past 30 days for AFA recruiters! We’ve hired 33 new Colleagues. We have 15 new account reps in our Educational Services Division and one new account manager in our Association Worksite Division. At the Home Office, we have hired 17 new Colleagues! One of these new hires transitioned from an intern position to full time, and I sat down with her to find out what she thinks about AFA so far.
Ashley Facio interned in AFA’s Talent Management department for a short time before she was hired as a full-time employee. Ashley is now a human resources representative in our Corporate and Human Resources Division.
Ashley found her internship with AFA through the University of Oklahoma’s career services website just one week before she graduated. “Perfect timing,” Ashley said. “My transition from intern to HR rep has been challenging at times, yet rewarding and smooth because of the awesome work environment and great training I’ve been given.”
I asked Ashley what she likes most about AFA so far and here’s what she said!
“Questions are always welcomed and I can already tell there is always going to be an opportunity for me to grow and gain more knowledge and experience in any area I choose.”
We are proud to have Ashley join our team and these other great Colleagues!
- Alejandra Campos: Talent Management
- Amy Stradone: Benefits
- April Wintrode: Benefits
- Arete Muse: Talent Management
- Caroline Cameron (intern): Total Rewards and Technical
- Chia Champ: Customer Service
- Dana Steele: Information Systems
- Evan Allen: Information Systems
- Evie Sterner: APL
- Heidi Wuerflein: Benefits
- Jacquline Bradley: Customer Service
- Kara Darnell: Internal Audit
- Laura Amann (intern): Information Systems
- Mark Seymour: Information Systems
- Monica Schermier: Executive Management
- Paul Scaggs: Actuarial Resources
- Renae Norman: Marketing